Release 0.3.0-alpha available
Apache Hadoop Ozone 0.3.0-alpha is released.
- A new S3 compatible rest server is added. Ozone can be used from any
S3 compatible tools (docs, HDDS-434)
- Ozone Hadoop file system URL prefix is renamed from o3:// to o3fs://
- Extensive testing and stability improvements of OzoneFs.
- Spark, YARN and Hive support and stability improvements.
- Improved Pipeline handling and recovery.
- Separated/dedicated classpath definitions for all the Ozone
This is an alpha release.
Image credit: Sanjay Acharya, Arches, CC-BY-SA-3.0